The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+14
TWiLiGHT
TRS Reala
Spynmaster
midone
laylatheangelsprite
Eclipse
kaneooyakky
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
TRS Jackle
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
Musashi_HUmar
Miyu88
18 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 17 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS Reala Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

You should be asking Layla that, not me... I was merely replying to her theory.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:37 am

TRS Reala wrote:You are the sort of member that the others should aspire to be like, Layla.
Haunting, hm? Are you suggesting that the woods are haunted?

Heh, DR and some others are going to boycott this forum if it becomes a ghost story. They're afraid of creepy things, as shown by the lack of activity in the Creepy PianPastry section. Which is under Fanart if you're curious...

Reala that is a high compliment coming from you. I'm honored.
Well even if it is just NiGHTS and Clawz... They are nightmaren's making those weird noises... So in a way... It is haunted.

Heheh.... I love creepy things.... If they don't like creepy things they should FEAR YOU. Just kidding... But seriously. *Jokes*
Hmm...
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

Okay, I've been out for a while, so time for me to catch up.

First off, I thought Unico was awesome! I need to get caught up with the episodes.

And SiLK, I am just so sad for you that you have yet another kitty crisis. Wasn't Piewacket around as long as our dear late Poe? Maybe you should give your other pets a checkup.

And I detect that there has been some history between Layla & Reala. Such cozy conversation. It's intriguing... Perhaps there was an event between you two that I missed?

BTW, I have it at last, peoples. The Sega Saturn. Now I can get properly acquainted with NiGHTS into Dreams...and Christmas NiGHTS.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 am

You're behind alright, Spyn... or else you would know that Piwacket was Willow's and Poe's mother! She is twelve years old, whereas Poe would have been ten this October.
But yes, Silk is keeping tabs on Pie's brother, Barney. Thus far he is in good health aside from not grooming as well as he used to. Stiffened joints and all that aging stuff.

And no, you silly fool. Layla is just one of our superior members and has earned a little more respect than the others.
Come on, you aren't that deluded!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 am

May she sleep in peace...

I just treat Reala with the utter most respect Spyn.

...Superior member. *FLAILS*

Last edited by laylatheangelsprite on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Guilt.)
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 am

Ouch, Layla... and after I praised you! You know to catch up on recent posts before getting involved in the thread...

Yes, you've missed quite a bit. That is why Silk has been absent recently, she has been trying to coax Piwacket to eat, and medicating her every morning and evening.
Add that to her normal duties with the chicken coop, bee hive, house chores, and doll business, and I'm sure that you can imagine what a toll it's taking.

Especially with NiGHTS still missing. Those two boost each other in some weird way...

But yes, Layla has mastered the art of being respectful and friendly, without turning into an annoying kiss up.
I detest kiss-ups... have some pride!!
If more members matched Layla's respectful personality, there would be far less drama on this forum.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:14 am

TRS Reala wrote:Ouch, Layla... and after I praised you! You know to catch up on recent posts before getting involved in the thread...

Yes, you've missed quite a bit. That is why Silk has been absent recently, she has been trying to coax Piwacket to eat, and medicating her every morning and evening.
Add that to her normal duties with the chicken coop, bee hive, house chores, and doll business, and I'm sure that you can imagine what a toll it's taking.

Especially with NiGHTS still missing. Those two boost each other in some weird way...

I did I just didn't know how to fit it in with the current topic. Just switching from one topic to another without flow isn't very good. Plus it's a very touchy and sad topic... Silk must be under stress and worry which is why I decided not to talk about it. So when I did mention it with Spyn's only then did I show my shock by it. Not very good of me but I can admit I should have said something like "I saw that.". No real way to take back my actions. I'm sorry.
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 am

Yes, yes, I was unaware of that, Reala. It's quite saddening knowing Poe passed away before her mother... Hey! How's Blanche doing?

Superior member? Hmm...alright, I guess... And I'm not deluded, I just didn't know she was that popular.

And Layla, you have the patience of a saint. I salute you.

Reala, it's never fun for members to have the same personality. That's why they call it "individuality".

I hope the other members are being especially supportive of SiLK in her trying times. It's times like this when the people have the biggest effect on others.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 pm

The very thought, the very concept of the parent outliving there own child is overwhelming. It's a very hard, very sad, very scary, incomprehensible thing that any parent, human or animal, can not face. Cats maybe different from Humans but they do have emotions, feelings & attachments, too.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your stupid was showing. Quit ignoring the facts and pretending that being happy will shrink a tumor. It will not! I also fixed yourt typo for you. You're welcome.)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:45 pm

DR, you're being insensitive again.
Piwacket is dying from cancer, so this nonsense about depression is only making you look cruel. Quit it now.

And Spyn, do you enjoy replying to nonexistent comments?
You are attempting to argue over something that was never said.
You honestly think that respect is a personality trait? Really? If so, you have much to learn...

Now both of you quit the drama. Either be supportive or shut up and focus on something else!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:49 pm

e_e Whatever you say, Reala.

Back on the subject, how are those chickens? Are SiLK's defenses holding up? And I wonder if she plans on taking in any more cats in the future?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:46 pm

The chickens are doing well, although the brooding coop is full of chicks. More than ever before! Silk was fortunate enough to be the randomly generated winner for a rather expensive chick brooder, though, so the three dozen or so chicks I haven't counted... should do well enough.
Silk installed lights that flash all night, so predators have been scarce. The worst we've had was the opossum that took bait meant for the groundhogs and not only trapped itself in the humane trap, but managed to trap its jaw by attempting to bite its way out.
Silk had to cut the wire to free it...
Groundhogs are a big problem, as they are raising their offspring and are a threat due to their territorial nature.

There are no plans at the moment to take in any new animals, although Silk has mentioned it. As a farm, it is beneficial to have cats to maintain the rodent population. Otherwise rats, mice, and even squirrels can get into the chicken feed.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Well yay for the increase in the chick population. That's got to increase the chances for production of eggs for SiLK. Did I mention I enjoy eggs? =D

As for the opossum, it's fortunate that the opossum didn't draw bigger predators by being trapped. As for groundhogs, I hope nothing major happens to interfere with the farm. Territorial clashings can get really ugly between humans and wild animals.

As for cats vs rodents, I know all too well how important it is to keep pests from the home, and I love it when SiLK records her cats, so I wish her cat population well. Though let's not take anything from the dogs, who guard the house from intruders.

Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

EGGS EGGS THE MUSICAL FRUIT!!! NO WAIT THAT'S BEANS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKY GROWLS AT WIND AND THUNDER!!!!!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Thunder huh? Are summer typhoons are already stirring in your area you guys?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 pm

o~o Ew, Jackle. Ew.

I know Wisconsin is certainly getting its share of storms lately. We've even had frequent tornadoes around there, Illinois, and Iowa.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Spynmaster wrote:o~o Ew, Jackle. Ew.

I know Wisconsin is certainly getting its share of storms lately. We've even had frequent tornadoes around there, Illinois, and Iowa.

I'm getting my share of Rainstorms too... THERE WAS SNOW AT ONE POINT LAST MONTH. Where is my summer...? *Sighs*
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Puffy Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh no, no actual storms have hit us recently. Jackle is referring to past storms, you see!
Although this summer is said to be expecting hurricane friendly weather!
TRS Puffy
TRS Puffy

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Gosh Puffy that's not good...

(Heh heh I get it... Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do.)
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 am

Hurricanes?! I hope SiLK's got a plan to get those bees to safety. There can't be alot of them in there, and the bee population's taken enough of a hit. Though I'm sure SiLK's got a shelter somewhere...right?

So I heard Oklahoma got tornado-ripped. Too bad the White House didn't get the memo... http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/05/31/wdr-moore-tornado-relief-us-border.html If NiGHTS was here, I'm sure (s)he'd file this under "being mean".
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

A hurricane is generally not as destructive as a tornado, at least not this far from the coast.
The chickens survived the last hurricane, so I'm certain the the bees will as well. Silk will probably secure their hive box or something...
Staying indoors is safe enough, the only hazard is falling trees and power outages. Silk is equipped for outages. In fact, she actually looks forward to them at times!

Weird, isn't she?

And Spyn, we all know what happened. Unless someone on this forum was affected let's leave the news to the media.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope NiGHTS, Clawz & "B" will be safe from the storm, wherever they are?
Silk must be worried sick about them.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

NiGHTS is not impacted by the weather, and B is a rubber ducky. So no, Silk isn't at all concerned about them during the storm.
Save your concern for the mortals, like Silk and her animals.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Still. If only they would return to uplift the negative aura around...
Yes as much as you detest NiGHTS Reala... You must know that he makes people feel better. Wouldn't it be nice to know that Silk has one less thing to worry about...? You should go find them. Not telling you what to do or anything but think about it... For Silk?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 am

That would be beneath me, Layla. I am a Nightmaren, First Class! It is for bosses and minions to go searching...

Of course, you humans can also help. NiGHTS has a tendency to show up whenever kids need him.
Clawz may appear when NiGHTS does, so it suits me fine if the pansy returns.

Besides, Silk hasn't done her usual drama about NiGHTS' absence. Apparently she doesn't feel that NiGHTS is gone yet.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next