The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show your support to The Reala Show!

+2
TRS Reala
reala's biggest fan
6 posters

Go down

Show your support to The Reala Show! Empty Show your support to The Reala Show!

Post  reala's biggest fan Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

What Reala said about dr saying her support for the Show putting avatars back into focus, Do it here!!
reala's biggest fan
reala's biggest fan

Back to top Go down

Show your support to The Reala Show! Empty Re: Show your support to The Reala Show!

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:18 pm

You are on thin ice, spammer. Double posting, spamming, and encouraging others to follow your bad example?

Do it again and it will be strike two...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show your support to The Reala Show! Empty Re: Show your support to The Reala Show!

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 pm

I Really don't want to Resort to a Spam thread to keep something New on here in order to bring others Here But..... No

People, PLEASE! Lets get a Move on. We gotta save the TRS gang! Crying or Very sad The Show & It's cast are counting on Us. Very Happy I can't do this alone!! Sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 pm

You have my help, DR! We shall get to the bottom of this!
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:48 am

reala's biggest fan wrote:and we show are support here, you get mad at me spamming, then the people show support!!!

I think that you're misunderstanding. Posting something unrelated to the topic is spamming.
Like you using the support thread to gripe at Reala. How is that supporting the series?
it's not, therefore, you are spamming this thread. Do you see what I'm saying?

And Reala's not even here to read your complaint, so you're basically just publicly talking about someone behind their back. Not cool.

It's great to see people supporting the series, may the positive attitude continue!
The last video proved that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, so keep supporting!
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't really think that we need a topic to get good attitudes going. We either have it or we don't.
But it is good to see the support here. Let's all stay positive and friendly! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 am

Well.... while the rest have seemed to abandon TRS again. I'm Here to help with it's continuation. Guys if You want to have a Halloween special this Year we got to get a Move on. I want to see it, Why don't You? Sad

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 am

I have to agree, it does seem that everyone else has abandoned the series.
The sad thing is that I bet I'll get gripes and threats for not doing a special, even though nobody really bothered to help us make it possible for one...

I'm still waiting for suggestions on what to try next in the next video.
I explained in the event thread why I think we're not getting anywhere.
Let's focus on finding this "She" person, and let her tell us what she's done with the cast. I need everyone's help to track her down!

And if it's just DR and I who still want to see the special, so be it.
I'm disappointed with everyone else. You think I don't have a busy life? I'm always busy and I still check in daily. I'm sure that DR has school and other matters that she has to focus on, but she's here supporting the show.
What's your excuse?

Come on guys, I will stop the show if this is all the support we can get for it!
Support it or lose it!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Cornsilk wrote:I have to agree, it does seem that everyone else has abandoned the series.
The sad thing is that I bet I'll get gripes and threats for not doing a special, even though nobody really bothered to help us make it possible for one...

I'm still waiting for suggestions on what to try next in the next video.
I explained in the event thread why I think we're not getting anywhere.
Let's focus on finding this "She" person, and let her tell us what she's done with the cast. I need everyone's help to track her down!

And if it's just DR and I who still want to see the special, so be it.
I'm disappointed with everyone else. You think I don't have a busy life? I'm always busy and I still check in daily. I'm sure that DR has school and other matters that she has to focus on, but she's here supporting the show.
What's your excuse?

Come on guys, I will stop the show if this is all the support we can get for it!
Support it or lose it!

Embarassed I'm 27 Silk. I don't have School anymore. Embarassed I do have a program that helps People with Autisim like Myself get into the working world & Live independently, though. Smile

But Like Silk said. I don't want TRS to stop. I can't be Silk's only interactive Audiance Member.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum