The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Should Future TRS Interactives Work?

5 posters

Go down

Who Should Get to Vote on Interactive Choices?

How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_lcap89%How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_lcap0%How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_lcap11%How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_lcap0%How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? Empty How Should Future TRS Interactives Work?

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm

I was thinking today that in an effort to keep the membership active, the next Interactive should be posted to youtube, but voting will only happen on the forum here.

Viewers have to follow the forum to vote.

They wouldn't need to sign up, although that would be preferred.
Votes can be cast anonymously, but only one per IP.

So Thoughts?

Last edited by Cornsilk on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? Empty Re: How Should Future TRS Interactives Work?

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 pm

I Choose "Everyone". Because I Like Equality for People. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

How Should Future TRS Interactives Work? Empty Re: How Should Future TRS Interactives Work?

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:41 am

Well unlike DR, I want to see this forum grow and more people come to discuss my show.
So I vote forum members only.

The youtube people always get to watch no matter what, but only forum members should get the privilege of affecting the outcome of the show.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am

I don't agree with Reala's wording, but I do agree that being on the forum should have perks.
I'm for having voting happen only on the forum. If others want to influence the show, they only have to come here.

Let's give viewers a little incentive to become active, and reward the forum members for being forum members. I'm all for that. Smile

When you think of it from the point of view of those of us trying to save The Reala Show, I think that forum member perks might be the best way to do that right now.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

I find that putting the votes on The Reala Show Forum would be a great way to make things open for discussion before people mindlessly vote for answers. Also, it would be an incentive for people to join this forum.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 pm

I WANT THE NICE FORUM POSTING PEOPLE TO BE SPECIAL TOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 am

And it's forum perks by a landslide! XD

The next Interactive will be viewable by everyone, but only TRS forum members get to affect the outcome.
That should get us some more fans here on the forum!

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Is this Poll over, or is it still continuing? Question
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:Is this Poll over, or is it still continuing? Question

We had a majority vote and Silk declared the winning vote... and you think that it's still active? Really?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Well..... It wasn't a locked topic, Reala. If it was finished, Shouldn't it be locked?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am

That would only be if the discussion was over.
Very few people gave a reason for their vote, so I left it open in case anyone wants to comment on it.

But the voting is over, we had such a clear majority that there was no point in letting it continue any further.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum