The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Discussion

+7
Grell_Cupcake-sama
Cornsilk
Spynmaster
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
kaneooyakky
Jackal-lover68
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gaming Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaming Discussion

Post  Spynmaster Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Alright, big news!

After many months of frustration, I have finally collected all seven emeralds in Sonic Heroes! You wouldn't believe how much of a hassle those special stages were. The controls were horrendous! Big the Cat's Power Formation was the hero of the special stage, due to being in actual control of the speed.

Now I can finally put Sonic Heroes to an end by completing the Last Story.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

Awesome, Spyn. I've got myself stuck on the Emerald portion as well... I need to get back to that game. >_<

It appears that Apollo is also appearing in the new Ace Attorney game, from what I've been hearing as of yesterday.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

I can gladly say Sonic Heroes is officially out of my life! YES!

Now for Shadow the Hedgehog... Already got the first dark ending. It irks me when I have to go against my virtues...though I can't get the Final Story until I play all the levels and get all the endings. Go fig.

Edit:
I'm working on Sonic Riders, on the Heroes Story. That desert run was so annoying. It was so hard trying to maintain speed without bumping into stuff and getting lost. But, I made it. Now I'm working on the last track, the Babylonian Island. I don't think the security system likes us, though...oh well. More thrills for us! =D

Last edited by TRS Reala on Mon May 13, 2013 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Merged two posts. Don't double post! Also, "Irks" has an I, not a u...)
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3