The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 22 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  Cornsilk Mon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks guys and gals. Smile

The person did it again on the same chicken video, so I just blocked them for now. I'll unblock them in a bit, and hope they took the hint...

Honestly, why do people watch me if they only like TRS? My youtube account is for everything that I do, and TRS is only a small part of that.
They should just hang out here to see when new videos are out.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Well..... Maybe TRS is like a Cornerstone of Your Channel. So When the cornerstone is Removed or gone or something has gone wrong with it. the whole thing Falls apart. You Know what I mean?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon May 30, 2011 8:54 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:Well..... Maybe TRS is like a Cornerstone of Your Channel. So When the cornerstone is Removed or gone or something has gone wrong with it. the whole thing Falls apart. You Know what I mean?

Sorry DR. but not really.
My youtube channel is primarily for my interests, and those are chickens, doll making and my family. TRS is the least important thing to me on youtube, that's why it is so easily affected by the viewers. I do it to make others happy, and when it no longer pleases the viewers, I'll stop making the series.

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty disappointed when people only see me as the TRS lady, when I put much more effort into many other things.
I'd much rather be known for my knowledge of poultry or herblore, or my doll making skills.

If anyone feels that my channel isn't intact without TRS, then my previous statement still stands. Those are the people who should not be following me on youtube. Because I will never restrict myself to only posting one kind of video.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon May 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Don't worry, Silk. We love Your animals. This video is one is My Favorites. I Love kitties. I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oapsYpR78
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 am

dreamrevolution wrote:Don't worry, Silk. We love Your animals. This video is one is My Favorites. I Love kitties. I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oapsYpR78
yay kittes and silk's chicks ^^
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 am

Not quite what I meant, but it's appreciated anyway.

Maybe someday one of these years, someone will finally respect me the person, and my abilities...
I'm feeling very turned off by only being known for my "nonsense videos."

I'll leave off there, I already posted the details in my journal.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello? Is anyone still coming in here Sad
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

I am. but My actions were getting negative reactions So I Desided to stay silent.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I am here also. I just keep checking on show updates. Actually I have been quiet since April 8th so about two months more or less. (Mostly to avoid any ridicule from anybody,but for example Reala,for typos,for being so addicted to facebook so much feeling like it was a chat and not a forum half the time so i go to the send button without checking my spelling. hope this was ok to pass the pass or fail test Neutral )
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

I think You did, Alright. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Ahem... it's Talk to the Cast. Not chitchat with the other members.
Address the cast members or take it to the Off Topic area!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am

HI Reala. How have you been? I'm trying to make a Picture of You since I've been Drawing NiGHTS for a while. Could I have some Photos of You for Referance? I don't want to Make up any other outfits for You considering How Much You hate Your JOD counterpart's Outfit.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 am

TRS Reala wrote:Ahem... it's Talk to the Cast. Not chitchat with the other members.

But Reala is it even really a topic anymore? Both forums have been well, dead. The only ones being Moderators and SiLK. The show was put on hiatus due to trolling which of course is going to make the forums quiet. I've become concerned with the state as things aren't seeming to pick up after so many months. On any forums that I go on. Neutral
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Ahem... it's Talk to the Cast. Not chitchat with the other members.

Sorry Reala how has the summer been for you. Hopefully better then mine since I had a idiotic bike accident because of flip flops. I was handicap for three days. Those are the days I wish I could fly or slightly hover or not be a dimwit human. Mad
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Obnoxious brats...
Stop spreading rumors and worse, believing rumors spread by others. No wonder everyone hates my show, "fans" like you kids are spreading malicious lies and turning others off. Whoever said that the series is on hiatus was just mouthing off and should be ashamed. Our views have gone up a bit on Blip.tv so what you mistake for silence is probably our real fans flocking to the site to earn us views and thus, income so that we can continue filming.
That is, if you ingrates are even capable of the emotion...

Kaneooyakky... huh, did I actually type that right?
Flip flops you say? Explain to me what those are, and how they would hinder bike riding movements.
Oh, and no calling yourself a dimwit human! I won't have it... only I should get to call you humans that... dimwits...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

Reala, I'm not spreading rumors, I merely am looking at what SiLK said in her journal. She said hiatus, she is the writer, editor, director of the show thus when she says something like that I believe it. And I had no knowledge to the fact the series was on blip.tv. As I go off and on from the forums to improve in various subjects.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:53 am

Jackal-lover68 wrote:Reala, I'm not spreading rumors, I merely am looking at what SiLK said in her journal. She said hiatus, she is the writer, editor, director of the show thus when she says something like that I believe it. And I had no knowledge to the fact the series was on blip.tv. As I go off and on from the forums to improve in various subjects.

Reala didn't accuse you of spreading rumors, I think that you missed what both of us said.
The series is on hiatus until this rumor spreading and negative whining at me stops.
The people who are just complaining and spreading the rumors are the ones keeping the show from continuing right now.

When you all decide to settle down and be pleasant, things will start up again.
I said that before and I got my youtube account spammed for it, so clearly now is not the time to be making more episodes.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

TRS Reala wrote:Kaneooyakky... huh, did I actually type that right?
Flip flops you say? Explain to me what those are, and how they would hinder bike riding movements.
Oh, and no calling yourself a dimwit human! I won't have it... only I should get to call you humans that... dimwits...

It is a foot wear in which is mostly used for going to the beaches or that person is to lazy to put on shoes u can easily take it on and off it exposes your feet. It did not really make me incapable of riding a bike but my feet sliped on the pedals of the bike and went forward my bare feet at a high speed going maybe five or ten miles per hour into the road which i did not feel a thing at first because of adrenaline so i was able to get home and heal it I was not allowed up for 3 days. It left a gash on my left foot and well I guess u could describe it as a small crater on my right foot.

I have a question for you , Reala , were you telling me not to "beat my self up" or were you really just putting a rule up there "only I can call you humans dimwits" ?
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

TRS Reala wrote: I won't have it... only I should get to call you humans that... dimwits...

I don't like being called a dimwit..... :'( Or anyone else for that matter...
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am

kaneooyakky wrote:I have a question for you , Reala , were you telling me not to "beat my self up" ?

Aha, someone gets it! Bonus points for figuring out that how Reala words his sentences isn't always how (s)he's feeling... XD

Yes, that was Reala's way of saying to go easy on yourself. Not that Reala will ever admit it... If you look past the wording and focus on the general sentiment of what Reala says, you'll be surprised at how (s)he really does look out for the viewers.

Most people miss that, so I'm proud of you for seeing it!

And Layla, you're taking it a little too personally.
Reala calls people "dimwit" when they're being silly. Like not proof-reading before they post, or not reading the previous post through before they reply to it. It's like when someone affectionately calls a friend "you dummy..."
When you understand how Reala works, you'll learn to take it as a compliment. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Cornsilk wrote:And Layla, you're taking it a little too personally.
Reala calls people "dimwit" when they're being silly. Like not proof-reading before they post, or not reading the previous post through before they reply to it. It's like when someone affectionately calls a friend "you dummy..."
When you understand how Reala works, you'll learn to take it as a compliment. Smile

So its just like calling someone a dork in a playful matter?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Well yes, but if you knew what a dork was you wouldn't want to call your friends that even playfully XD
(It's a piece of animal anatomy)

But that is the sentiment, yes.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Laughing That's Our TRS Reala. Very Happy We wouldn't want Him/Her any other way.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

kaneooyakky wrote:
TRS Reala wrote:Kaneooyakky... huh, did I actually type that right?

It is a foot wear in which is mostly used for going to the beaches or that person is to lazy to put on shoes u can easily take it on and off it exposes your feet. It did not really make me incapable of riding a bike but my feet sliped on the pedals of the bike and went forward my bare feet at a high speed going maybe five or ten miles per hour into the road which i did not feel a thing at first because of adrenaline so i was able to get home and heal it I was not allowed up for 3 days. It left a gash on my left foot and well I guess u could describe it as a small crater on my right foot.

What a ridiculous name for footwear... it's almost as ridiculous as your shortspeak.
The word is "You," not "u." Type the full word, you're not texting on a cell phone!
Also, use your punctuation. Haven't they taught you how to avoid run-on sentences yet?
Back on topic though - oh, and "slipped" has two "P"'s... okay, really back on topic, that does indeed sound quite painful and I do look forward to your recovery... you know, so you can type to me without whining about the pain or something... I don't know...

kaneooyakky wrote:I have a question for you , Reala , were you telling me not to "beat my self up" or were you really just putting a rule up there "only I can call you humans dimwits" ?

Hmph, Silk already stuck her human nose in here. The goofy name person was addressing me, Silk! Shut up!

Yes, Kaneeoyakky. Yes.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Quick question about a thing I just noticed. At the banner at the top, Jackle doesn't have his cape. Why is that?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next