The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Whoops, sorry, I guess I was trying to start conversation. The topic of what Reala said about pants in Roger's talk show went into my mind. I completely forgot that you guys aren't really that physical of beings.

Yet another question rises: What about your holiday colors? Because you nightmaren seem to change color on holidays. I have noticed that it's only a change of colors, does that mean you can change the color of your appearance at will?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 pm

I think that the color change is the same as the shape shifting ability. NiGHTS can change appearance in just about any way, although (s)he seems to always stay the same size. Apparently NiGHTS can't change mass, just shape and colors.
I would assume that it's the same for Reala.

Of course, since the TRS Nightmaren are not in Nightopia and therefore, not in their true form, they appear smaller to us. This is the same as the angel and devil that can fit on a person's shoulders in cartoons. It's a representation rather than the actual thing.

At least, that's how I perceive them. How else can I explain little mini Nightmaren zipping around my bedroom? XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

What you see is what you get, so stop acting stupid. I know that you know better...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 pm

I do know better, but I often forget what I know.

Another question: What do you feel about fanmaren. You know, Dreamers making up their own nightmaren for writing or drawing purposes?

I've recently noticed that most fanmaren are rebels against Wizeman. I thought, "Why would Wizeman make so many nightmaren that would just rebel in the end?" Of course, there are only two first rank nightmaren, and only one of them is a rebel. Yet that doesn't stop fan artists from anything.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 pm

MagicPickleFairy wrote:I do know better, but I often forget what I know.

Another question: What do you feel about fanmaren. You know, Dreamers making up their own nightmaren for writing or drawing purposes?

I've recently noticed that most fanmaren are rebels against Wizeman. I thought, "Why would Wizeman make so many nightmaren that would just rebel in the end?" Of course, there are only two first rank nightmaren, and only one of them is a rebel. Yet that doesn't stop fan artists from anything.

You can forget what you know? Wow...

I think fanmaren are great! I mean, I'm not happy with the ones that people try to pair up with me or the others, but the ones that can stand on their own without stealing my background are lots of fun! Silk has a bunch, you know. They're not all that good, but she tried to make them all more or less unique in some way so I give her some slack.

The best are the really original characters, like Silk has a tree, and a shadow, and a robot, and even a chicken! But that's a joke character. And I've seen ninjas and androids and neat stuff like that.

Oh, sorry. I guess I rambled, huh?
Anyway, if they're thought out and not just copying us or trying to pair off, or do anything that goes against what we stand for, like actually hurting people physically, then I like them fine.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  renegadenightmaren Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm

yeah! i acually dont go for pairing, mabey even anti-because you all are siblings, right? ive acually done NiGHTS-tron legacy cross-over..(NiGHTS looking awesome with a light disk and light suit....) i have to re-do it though.....and ive seemed to ramble and gone off-topic huh?
renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey Silk, NiGHTS and Reala how you all doing in the last Winter month?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Hmph, fancharacters just make me lose all respect for the human population. I suppose some of them are interesting when they're done right... but what a bunch of egotists those people are! Yeah, I'm really going to fall in love (which we don't do) with some ridiculous dreamer dressed as a nightmaren, just because some fanbrat thinks it would be cool... Disgusting!

And TTS, you wouldn't have to ask if you had been paying attention to the forum...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi NiGHTS, Hi Reala. I was Just wondering since both the Christmas & New years Special were late due to things that were out of Silk's Control & that Valentine's Day is Coming Up. Is that Special going to be merged with the other two?

I think some wrap arounds with the Nightmaren Should be filmed inbetween the three Specials so the Audiance dosen't get confused. Maybe in the style of a "Movie Critic's Review show" in Which The Cast gives thire thoughts about each Special.

Just a Thought?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

No, Christmas and New Year are practically the same, celebration-wise. Valentines Day is a whole other jar of love hearts. I'm voting no V-Day special. All that mushy human sentiment... yuck!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh Ree, you're no fun!
Since we Nightmaren don't really pair off like you humans, it's not much of a holiday to us. And Silk just uses it as an excuse to make more plushies.
It's really up to Silk...

Even though we're not combining unrelated specials, I do like your running commentary idea. I might try that sometime!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I really do like the Valentines Day Special that was made in 2008. Yet of course the entire thing is making fun of the fact that Nightmaren don't really have the feeling of affectionate love. Yet I still cracked up at the thought of the, "Shut Up," candy heart.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 am

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Even though we're not combining unrelated specials, I do like your running commentary idea. I might try that sometime!

AWWW...... Very Happy Thanks NiGHTS! I love you I Wish I could hug You to Show my Gratitude.

Will it something Like a DVD Commentary of the Past TRS episodes to See What could be Improved or Brought Back into the Show or Will it be like the way I described it the first time around? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 pm

I still have the "Shut Up" heart. Smile
It sits in my own private TRS museum. (AKA my craft drawer)

Hey, you guys know the deal. If you want the special, show me some love! I make the show for the fans, so I need to see that the fans want it.

Don't forget that the TRS anniversary is approaching, too! It's the 16th, so start sending in any fanart and other works that show your appreciation of the series. It can take any form at all. We've had poetry, sculptures, comics, singing, covers of the theme, and the wearing of Reala's colors in the past. I'm eager to see what you fans will come up with this year. Very Happy
I'll be showcasing them!

And DR, that showcasing idea is a good one! Though I think I'll save that for next year, when the show hits the landmark 5th anniversary. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I'll try and see if I can do anything for the Reala Show Anniversary Silk but I'm so far in the middle of my Two-parter of the Toa Show Takeover but I'll see what I can do.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh, how lazy! Look everyone, TTS can't be bothered to doodle some scene from my show in Paint, or some other easy and fast to finish project...

Why don't you just come out and admit you don't care about the show or anyone in it, and leave?!

I hate people who make up some excuse for why they can't do a very simple thing that takes a matter of seconds... either be honest or don't bother saying anything!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Aw Ree, don't be like that! You know that the members here care, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Think about it, okay?

I'm sure that TTS didn't mean it the way that came out, he's probably just tired and didn't know what to say... so come on, focus on making the anniversary great and I'm sure that our fans won't let us down!

Because I have faith in my fans, and you should have faith in yours too!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Awwww...... Thank You, NiGHTS. I love you

I'm Thinking of Trying to Write some Poetry about the TRS Cast. Can't Be That Hard, I'd Like a Challenge. Very Happy

Should I PM or E-mail My TRS Stuff to You When I'm Finished?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:Awwww...... Thank You, NiGHTS. I love you

I'm Thinking of Trying to Write some Poetry about the TRS Cast. Can't Be That Hard, I'd Like a Challenge. Very Happy

Should I PM or E-mail My TRS Stuff to You When I'm Finished?

No DR, thank you for proving my point. I'm proud of you!
Either is fine, if it's only text you may as well send it in a note. Files should get sent to Reala's email though. In case anyone forgot, that's TheRealaShow@gmail.com

Remember, these contributions are going into the special. So try to have them finished and sent in before the 16th!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 am

Okay I put a lot of thought on how to reply to your comments to me Reala and here is why I can't draw you anything and why I have yet to do part two of my video. I can't really draw very well on paper or in an art maker so it won't be very good and as for my 2 part episode the second half is actually going to mark my show combining with another show and we have yet to discuss what's going to happen so that's why Part 2 is not released yet.

I will say this I will possibly make a video for you but I have no idea what to do so Silk if you give me some ideas last year I did a clip show for you I don't really want to do that again.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 am

TTS, Reala isn't interested so much in the quality. (S)he just wants people to show that they enjoy the show somehow. Like (s)he suggested, you can just scribble a scene from the show in Paint or another free art program.

Reala's in a mood now since once again, (s)he thinks that nobody cares. So I'd like everyone to please organize yourselves and come up with something for the special.
Remember what happened the year when almost no one celebrated?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

Was that the one where he took over your computer? Cause if so yep I remember I'll see what I can come up with.

Edit: Just sent it the e-mail

Last edited by Cornsilk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To let you know I sent the picture I made. Silk removed the email - only post emails if you don't mind the risk of receiving unwanted attention!)
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 am

Exactly. Anything works, even an email to Reala, wishing him a happy TRS anniversary.

Anything is better than doing nothing, after all. (and saves me a lot of grief from Reala!)

Remember, this is Anniversary 4. Reala will subside as long as the show gets attention, but the more effort you put into your work, the more credit you'll get for it.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Exactly. Anything works, even an email to Reala, wishing him a happy TRS anniversary.

Anything is better than doing nothing, after all. (and saves me a lot of grief from Reala!)

Remember, this is Anniversary 4. Reala will subside as long as the show gets attention, but the more effort you put into your work, the more credit you'll get for it.

4? I put 5th when it should have been 4th hang on I'll just make the change.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I almost forgot about the show's anniversary, thanks for the reminder SiLK. I'm (hopefully) going to do a small fanart/banner for this occasion as well as a small cover of the show's theme. I am kind of having trouble of deciding what to do for the fanart/banner, though.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next