The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 5 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

DR, it is up to the fans of the show to spread the word.
I'm not blaming, but I think that the problem lies with the people who leave it all to Silk. It isn't fair, and it isn't good for the show.

By all means, advertise! Tell your friends about the show and why you like it. Post a video linking to us. It all helps!

Thanks guys, I'm feeling better now that I know that at least you care. Please help the show!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I'll Be Creating a "Reala Show Playlist" on My Youtube Channel & Link it to Wherever on the Net I hang out at. & If It MUST Come Down to it Advertise on My Deviantart Channel.

YAY!!! NiGHTS is Happy again! I love you Very Happy I love you I Know that You want to Wait until the Show to See My Name Poems I Did. But, For the Given situation, I Believe You should See it Now, NiGHTS.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh no, DR. I want my reaction to be genuine when we read it on the show!
It just wouldn't be the same if I gave in and read it now... I'm looking forward to it, though!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay, I'll Be Looking Forward to Your Reaction on the Show Tomorrow. This the First Time I've Tried My hand at Name Poetry. Writing IS My third Strength Compared to My First one...... Drawing.

When I Muster some Red Ideya For Myself I'll Rummage around through My Artworks & Scan My NiGHTS Drawings.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:
Aw, do you mean it, Rugal? That's sweet of you!
I wish that we heard comments like that more often, it would sure help for times like this...

Yeah I do, I check out SiLK's page almost every day if I can and I also try to watch the archived episodes from last year and 2009.

Really though free entertainment such as TRS makes my day better anytime.Smile
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Remember all, the sun is up so the Nightmaren are resting. Reala will not see any more notes unless you send them straight to me.

Anything sent to the Nightmaren won't be seen until tonight, after the special is up.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Silk, Check out Your Comment Page on Your Youtube. I Left Something There. I'll Be Repeating the Message on You Latest Video So The Message would'nt Be lost in the future comments to your channel.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

I saw DR, but please don't spam me!
If you want to advertise, you need to do it on your own channel and videos, not mine.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:36 pm

I wasn't trying to spam. I wanted to help...... Crying or Very sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Help by advertising in your own places, please.
I appreciate the thought, but nobody should be posting on my profile and videos unless they're commenting about my profile or videos.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Help by advertising in your own places, please.
I appreciate the thought, but nobody should be posting on my profile and videos unless they're commenting about my profile or videos.

Makes sense, I also think you should put a link to your blip.tv account SiLK on your Youtube page. So then viewers would have another option to see the show if Youtube is loading the vids too slow. Then again if this isn't helpful at all, please feel free to ignore my advice (I can't tell if I'm an idiot for mentioning the blip.tv account).

So then I guess we should wait to see the Anniversary Special before we ask anymore questions. Oh and Reala, sorry about my note. Won't happen ever again, I've learned now to watch what I say here.
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 pm

That's a good idea Rugal, but I think that youtube would remove me if I linked to another video site. Smile

The special took all day because of matters that required my attention and lack of fanworks to display, but it will be up within an hour or so.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Cornsilk wrote:That's a good idea Rugal, but I think that youtube would remove me if I linked to another video site. Smile

The special took all day because of matters that required my attention and lack of fanworks to display, but it will be up within an hour or so.

I'd suggest your Deviantart account to SiLK, for the Blip.tv link. Maybe your Plush Crafting Website is another option or Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I can never keep up with all these new community sites nowadays. Heh I just recently joined Facebook, and that was only cause a few of my relatives and friends suggested it.lol
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 am

I liked the special Silk and I'm looking forward for another year ^^ I hope Reala will cheer up soon.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank You For The 2 part special, NiGHTS, Reala & Silk. I'm looking forward to the implyed part 3 (At least that was what I was getting from that scene with Silk & NiGHTS.) Very Happy & the very Belated Christmas/New Years Special..... I think You May Have to put an Intro & Outro explaining it's lateness. Idea

Truth Be told, I actually wonder if it was because of all the Waiting for that episode & it Not Showing up on Your Youtube was the cause of the lull on here? Question That's the only explaination I can think of at the moment. Embarassed

If it is any conselation(Sp?) A lot of the other places I hang out on the Net seems to have this lull too. I just don't get it?

I Know it wasn't Your Fault Silk for getting sick & Your Computer Not agreeing with You. But You How some people are these days..... Rolling Eyes They can be very petty.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Actually DR, the scene between me and NiGHTS was referring to the reuse of all the previous years' artwork, since we only got four things this year.

There will be a third part though, since I forgot Rugal's contribution in all the chaos.

As has been said before, there is no Christmas or New Year special this year. The participants couldn't get back to me in time and there were too many corrections needed. And then on top of that I had computer troubles, so it just didn't work, unfortunately.

Though I would rather lose the viewers who quit just because we're quiet on youtube. I've uploaded other videos so it's silly that anyone would think I wasn't active.
The real fans gather here on the forum, and they're the ones I value most! (even though I do care about every viewer)
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

I know about that I did my best to make my parts right for the Christmas special Silk hopefully we can see them this December if it's possible.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Say, Silk. Do You think for a little change of pace this year, Since You did a Making of the Reala cake two part video last Year. Do you think You can do a NiGHTS one at one point?

I am not asking for Much. I Know Reala would get Mad at Me for this Request & I know You like to & have Made Multiple Reala cakes over the Years, but I just want to See Your take on just ONE NiGHTS cake, Silk. Just one & I won't ask again.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Well DR, I'm not planning on making a NiGHTS cake exactly, but I am going to make a red diamond sparkle cake this July for NiGHTS into Dreams' fifteenth anniversary. Smile

I'll make a video about that if you like.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Well DR, I'm not planning on making a NiGHTS cake exactly, but I am going to make a red diamond sparkle cake this July for NiGHTS into Dreams' fifteenth anniversary. Smile

YAY!!!! Very Happy
I love you GO NiGHTS!!!! I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:
Cornsilk wrote:Well DR, I'm not planning on making a NiGHTS cake exactly, but I am going to make a red diamond sparkle cake this July for NiGHTS into Dreams' fifteenth anniversary. Smile

YAY!!!! Very Happy
I love you GO NiGHTS!!!! I love you

I'll take that as a yes XD

And if anyone missed it, the final part of the anniversary special is up!
Not bad for only having four contributors...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

I feel really bad that I didn't contribute anything this year. I got so caught up in what all has been going on in my offline life that it just flew over my head. I'll try and make it up somehow. I'll definitely contribute something wonderful for the big 5 year anniversary. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Hello, I'm a stupid human female who thinks she's talented, even though those so called talents are going nowhere!

HA! That'll teach you to leave yourself logged in, camerawoman!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Reala, that was awful! You should never use someone else's account!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 am

It seems that my Pian Pastry part for the anniversary video was a complete success. I'm sure I have not won any favors with the Nightopian King, but that's the price I pay in the name of good cooking.lol Thanks SiLK and TRS Crew, it was blast to make that for you on your special day.

Oh and Reala, we're definately cool now. Sorry for that little misunderstanding earlier. Even though it's after the fact, Happy Anniversary to your show Reala. May you continue on to a fifth one. Might I suggest the use of Yorkshire Puddings to compliment the cooked Nightopian fillings. They puff out nice and crispy in the oven and only take about twenty to thirty minutes to make. The powered sugar is optional ofcourse.

Speaking of that recipie Reala, you should really try to enter that into a cooking contest of some kind. Or get it copyrighted/trademarked (although that could be tough with Sega and Yuji Naka after all). Heck I could see it on restaurant menu. Hmmm T.G.I.Reala's, that's got a nice ring to it.
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next