The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aspergian Artisan's Fanart (or at least attempt at it)

+2
TRS Reala
MidnightDragoon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Aspergian Artisan's Fanart (or at least attempt at it) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Aspergian Artisan's Fanart (or at least attempt at it)

Post  Cornsilk Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

That's completely up to you. You could always ink it and then pencil in the others later if you want them in.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

An Aspergian Artisan's Fanart (or at least attempt at it) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Aspergian Artisan's Fanart (or at least attempt at it)

Post  MidnightDragoon Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Okay, here's the inked version thus far:
It's finally posted
Oh, yeah, and part of the "a" in Reala's name got cut off when I was taking the picture. Sorry about that. -_-
I also did some partial shading in pen on the 'Maren and parts of SiLK's shirt. Since the Nightmaren are really small, there might be quite a few color mess-ups once I begin coloring the image in.

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Okay, I finally gotten the background-less image done. The colors are a tad too light from how I actually did them in the image.
Here's the final version ^^

Now, moving onto the scene with Clawz chasing a chicken, NiGHTS flailing at him trying to get him to stop, and Reala looking onwards from a distance (or close to the viewpoint of the "camera", in this case). I managed to do a quick sketch of the scene, although some of the lines won't show in the picture (such as the lines of the fence and horizon and Clawz and the Chicken's speed lines). Speaking of the Chicken, I ended up drawing it in a similar style to the Legend of Zelda's Cukoo.... If that's the case, let's just hope Clawz didn't decide to anger it more than in this pic. NiGHTS is very far away in the pic, so you can barely make him out in the image. I also had to look at images of running cats to get an idea as to how Clawz would look; he still looks kind of wolf-ish here, in my opinion. I also fail at perspective. XD
Quick sketch ahoy!
I'm probably not going to ink this image in, and I'll be using one of my older coloring styles for this particular picture.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:24 pm

I accidentally forgot to add in Clawz's wings prior to uploading the sketch.
I did get them in the image, but I'll have to upload it a different time with all that's currently going on in my real life.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Wed May 16, 2012 9:46 am

Okay, I know I haven't been on in quite a while. Real life issues are always a pain to deal with.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you guys know that I am going to add the final version of the chicken-chasing scene sometime next week (or, if I have to still come back and work on annual pages, the week afterward). I haven't completely forgotten it.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 am

Great to see you back, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Okay, here's that one picture I should've had up months ago. Real life is a pain some days. I know that there are some mistakes on it (like the perspective fail on the back of Reala's head), but It took me forever to draw and color with the busy schedule I had. I apologize for the blurriness, took it with my camera and couldn't really hold still with the awkward angle I was pointing the camera at.

TRS Chase Scene Final

With the fact that I am heading off to Texas in a week, I'll be busy packing the next few days, so I won't be on again for a while. If anyone has any requests as to what to draw next, please PM me and I'll get to work as soon as I can.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

In your own thread, it's okay to double post, Midnight.

It looks great with color! I think that you drew Reala fine Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu May 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Sorry, I don't know how I overlooked this!

It looks really good to me, you did a good job with the coloring. It all looks good to me!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks, you two.

I probably won't be on near as much as I would like for now, since my mom's currently working at the trailer park where we are staying and she may need my assistance at certain times (plus the issues with the wifi add to it). I may be found lurking here for a while (even if I'm not logged in). I've also been having odd bouts of ailment as of late, so I'll have to get that checked out to make sure it isn't anything serious or severe.

If you guys would like to know the original reason why I rarely post in forums and usually lurk, do feel free to PM me and I'll try to re-tell what happened.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Okay, I'm back for a bit. My dad was being a jerk (for lack of better term) and wouldn't let me be anywhere near computers or games. I've been quite busy lately as well with my temporary job, and I'm still trying to combat heat and sudden ailments.

(I'm unsure if I can talk about other art-related topics here, so I'll go check before I post about the recent stuff I'm up to)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm

if it's TRS art it's fine here. all other art goes in Off Topic.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2