The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 6 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  Cornsilk Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 am

You don't have to worry about being fair to everyone here, that's my job XD
Being another species and all, I don't think that Nightmaren celebrate things like we humans do. We have to remember that they're not like us.
But I guess they'll answer that themselves when they're active tonight.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I kinda thought of this for a moment. Reala what do you do when your with ducky?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 pm

But you've seen what Reala does with Ducky on the show XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:No. I am not being Difficult. I just want to Know all My options & Be fair with Everyone, That's all. Crying or Very sad

My Question involves Holidays, Celebrations & Feastivites in Nightmare By the way.

Uh, well we don't really do much of that. Holidays are a human creation, you see. We observe when the dreams change with the holidays. Only the Nightopians and I really celebrate though, and mostly just by dressing up.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Cornsilk wrote:But you've seen what Reala does with Ducky on the show XD

I know but he always cuts it out! Sad
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:
dreamrevolution wrote:No. I am not being Difficult. I just want to Know all My options & Be fair with Everyone, That's all. Crying or Very sad

My Question involves Holidays, Celebrations & Feastivites in Nightmare By the way.

Uh, well we don't really do much of that. Holidays are a human creation, you see. We observe when the dreams change with the holidays. Only the Nightopians and I really celebrate though, and mostly just by dressing up.

Really? Okay.
Until Reala, Jackle and Puffy is Ready to Hear What I wanted to Ask them about Nightmare. I'll Talk to You, NiGHTS for a bit about Thr Dream Worlds & Cultures outside of Nightmare, Since (to My Understanding since Your "Exile" From Nightmare.) You're an explorer & adventurer of Some kind.

Are You Ready?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 am

What do you mean? Reala will be signing in tonight to reply to any questions. If you want to ask him something, you'll want to do it before then.

And uh, I don't talk about that much... Contrary to what the fanfic writers say, I'm not anything specific like that, I'm just NiGHTS.
You shouldn't take any stories that you read seriously, since they're all fan interpretations. Most are written by fans who haven't gotten to know me or my games yet...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Well Then, What do You Know about the Dream worlds outside of Nightmare, NiGHTS? Very Happy I'm willing to hear Anything You have to say. Afterall, Anything is Better than Nothing. Wink

(Especially When talking about The World of Dreams. Reading the Book of & Watching the Movie adaption of "The Neverending Story" Plus Looking at Clips & Summaries of "Vincenzo Natali's" Black Comedy Movie: "Nothing". THOSE are HUGE Wake Up Calls about Why Dreams Are a Very Important in BOTH our worlds.)

Beleve Me, any Knowlege You May have about Your World is Very important to Me. I've always Loved Traveling & Learning about Different Cultures, Lifestyles, Food, People, Music, Animals, ect. I love you They help influance The Stories I play out in my Head & The Art I draw to express those Stories. Very Happy

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 am

We're the ones who make the dreams, you know. We humans. XD
I don't think that NiGHTS could tell us much that we don't already know.
(Since dreaming goes against their basic nightmare nature...)

Nightopia is composed of the dreams that all humans dream, as described in the games. So if you want to know about the dreams, you'll have to find the human who dreamed them and ask them. Smile
The best that NiGHTS could do would be to explain what it's like for her to fly through the various dreams.

Try to get your questions asked before it gets dark, by the way. The Nightmaren rest during the day and are only really active when it's dark, so if you wait too long, you'll miss them.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Hmph, there's still nothing here for me to reply to. Talk to me, people!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Sorry, Reala. Unlike Me who are some of the the few Who are Twenty-somethings. The Majority of The Fandom are Teenagers & do need to have Early Bedtimes in order to Be Properly ready for school. Embarassed Go ask Claris & Elliot, I'm Sure They'll Explain it to You. Very Happy

Have You Ever Been to a School, Reala? Smile
If So, How was Your Experience with It?

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Reala knows all about school. After all, Silk worked at one for years!
Don't worry, (s)he's just disgruntled because you never asked him anything.
NiGHTS XD
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Well I Only have so much Time inbetween My Duties as an administrator to A Forum that was partly handed Down to Me (I Volinteered to help out the Other administrator on the Forum.) And My feeling Blue as of Late. We Just Keep Missing Each other.

Anyways, Reala, Wht Kind of Feativites, Celebrations Or Holidays Do You Have in Nightmare. Are all of them in Wizeman's Honor?

& NiGHTS have You ever Read the Original Book the Movie "The Neverending Story" was Adapted from? It's a Very Good read. I Could E-mail You the E-book of it if Cornsilks Computer Has the Programs needed to Read it.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 am

Well DR, remember how I said that holidays are a human invention?
We Nightmaren aren't human, so like I said, I'm the only one who dresses up for human holidays... and the Nightopians, of course...

And no, I prefer books with pictures in- oh great, now Jackle's laughing at me. Why is that funny?!?
I did see the movie and the first sequel though... excuse me, I have to go teach my sibling some manners... then I'm off for the day.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry that I have been inactive, school has been keeping me busy. I do have a question to ask you guys.

I have been taking a religion class at my school, and realized how similar Wizeman is to a deity. Do Nightmaren also view Wizeman as a deity, or more as a monarch?

Also, how do most Nightmaren feel about NiGHTS no longer worshiping Wizeman?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Ooh, so we finally come to this XD
I wonder what the Nightmaren will say...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:11 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Well DR, remember how I said that holidays are a human invention?
We Nightmaren aren't human, so like I said, I'm the only one who dresses up for human holidays... and the Nightopians, of course...

And no, I prefer books with pictures in- oh great, now Jackle's laughing at me. Why is that funny?!?
I did see the movie and the first sequel though... excuse me, I have to go teach my sibling some manners... then I'm off for the day.

There Are Illistrations in the Original Novel of "Neverending Story", NiGHTS So It's a Book For You too. I love you I will Tell You This Spoiler for the Book. Wink The First Film was 50% Based of the First Arc of the Book While "NES 2" was 25% Based off the Secound Arc of the Book. Part 3 You can skip. it's 0% based off of the TRUE third Arc of the book.

And Jackle as Much as I like You. Please, Don't Laugh at My NiGHTS.... Sad Do You Read books without Pictures?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Jackle laughs at everything, I wouldn't take it personally. Smile
The famous Jackle Cackle is what everyone knows him for!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 pm

True Enough. Smile
Sorry Jackle, For Not Fully Understanding Your Nature.
I don't want to Sound like a Mom. But, You still Have to Say sorry to NiGHTS. No
Leave the Sibling Rivalries to Small Human Children & Show Us Why You are A First class Maren ( Question Are you? The Game Never Told Us or Explained Your Rank within Wizeman's Empire? Question ) like Reala & NiGHTS. I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Jackle cackle lol if that was made in to a potion anyone would laugh for weeks.
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:26 am

Jackle is a boss maren, not a first class. NiGHTS and Reala are the only first class Nightmaren, and only Reala is really still counted since NiGHTS left.
Lots of fans get confused because Jackle looks so similar to the first classers.

And I wouldn't tell the Nightmaren what to do. It's not wise, since you can never control a nightmare. You don't want to alienate our resident Nightmaren into refusing to associate with you, do you?
They may not act like it, but the 'Maren siblings do stick together in their own way. Watch closely and you'll see it. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 am

I Still Have a WHOLE LOT to Learn about Marens, it appears. pale I Know They are not like Pets or Babies. But, I would REALLY Like an Instruction Video or manual on "How to Take Care of a Maren." Neutral

You Make it Sound like it's the same deal When You Deal with the "Fay Folk" as Mentioned & talked about in the "Brian Froud" Books I collect about Them. silent

Could Marens & The Fay have a Close connection with each other? Shocked
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 pm

I don't quite follow.
Nightmaren just don't respond well to anyone disrespecting them. So when you try to boss them around, it's not going to end well.

And like any siblings, they fight but they still get along, more or less.
That part of Nightmaren behavior isn't very different from us.

Fairies are natural spirits living in the waking. Nightmaren are beings made from negative energy in the dream realm.
So no, I don't think that they have any direct connection to each other.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:29 pm

I Mean, While they are Like Humans & have Features on them that Look Humanlike, They aren't. So there is a surten way of Communicating with them. Kinda Like Pets Infants & Faye's There is a Specific Behaviors Humans Have to Follow in order to Be able to Come out Unscratched But Also Gain the Love, Friendship Or Trust of That You Wish to Contact with.

By The Way Questions For the Marens. Have You Read the Brian Froud Books, are Familiar With the Faye & if There are any Connections Between Marens, Pians & Fayes. What are they?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:55 pm

You mean certain, not "surten." That's a pretty bad typo, there. Be careful!

I can't say that I approve of being compared to pets, human babies, or imaginary fantasy creatures. Are you trying to be insulting? Don't compare Nightmaren to inferior or make believe animals, unless you're looking for trouble...

Silk already told you that there's no connection between us and make believe fairy people, I wish that you would take the hint already...

I was in such a good mood until I read your thoughtless comments here, please work on paying more attention to what people say and dropping a subject once it's been debunked?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next