The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wich is better,chao garden or my dream?

+5
Matoal
Cornsilk
NiGHTS_Maniac329
Musashi_HUmar
NiGHTS and Sonic
9 posters

Go down

Witch is better, My dream or chao garden?

Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? I_vote_lcap53%Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? I_vote_lcap47%Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? Empty Wich is better,chao garden or my dream?

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm

I just wanted to know witch one you think is better (Sorry SiLK, it only gives me the choice to make a poll here)
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? Empty Re: Wich is better,chao garden or my dream?

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 am

My Dream because I like the way the scenery changes. The nightopians get a bit annoying, but oh well. Plus, I like the music better.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Wich is better,chao garden or my dream? Empty Re: Wich is better,chao garden or my dream?

Post  NiGHTS_Maniac329 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

To be totally honest, I prefer the Chao Garden better. The chao won't breed every five minutes to leave you with over 100 of them for you to take care of. Plus, they can grow up to have a number of different appearances! They chao keep me intertained for hours. My Dream isn't bad, but there isn't much to do there. If you have too many Nightopians, I becomes a problem, and you have to bring Nightmaren in there to... *gulp* ...eat them. Chao can easily be released and they'll live a happy life in the forest or mountains.
NiGHTS_Maniac329
NiGHTS_Maniac329

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 pm

I moved this to Off Topic for you, since it's not TRS related.

That's a toughie, but I'm going to go with My Dream. Like Musashi said, the scenery changes. Plus the music is nice.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

Chao Gardens are cool. More stuff to do and you get to test your chao's skills in racing, karate, or from what I've heard something called a VMU.
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 am

VMU,or visual memory unit. A special device exclusive to the SEGA Dreamcast. It's used as a memory card.
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm

What N&S said. Smile
This is a VMU: http://www.retrogamefan.com/catalog/p01-Official-SEGA-VMU.jpg
It slides into the Dreamcast controller and works like a memory card, but they could also be used as mini games when taken out. I never used them that way though.

Needless to say, VMU play is not an option for the SA remakes. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

I do think that the chaos live longer than nightopians. That makes me really sad too.
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 am

I agree, Layla They do live longer. (I'm not trying to be mean but, the plural form of chao is.....chao, isn't that funny?) because when you type it with an s it looks like chaos! Smile Everyone makes that mistake so it's fine Smile
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 am

I would like to point out that when you have a group of chao, they do tend to cause chaos... Those things are worse than hungry puppies!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

Well that's a good point...They always jump in the pool too! I hate that!
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 am

I like to breed them see what comes from It you know I got a gold chao?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS and Sonic Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 pm

TRS Reala wrote:I would like to point out that when you have a group of chao, they do tend to cause chaos... Those things are worse than hungry puppies!

Oh my, Reala voted in my poll! I'm so honored! Very Happy
NiGHTS and Sonic
NiGHTS and Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Reala's biased, though XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm

So your saying Reala wont change his mind or something else?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Why should I change my mind when I'm right?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Why should I change my mind when I'm right?

You got a point there yet there is times your wrong and this is off topic!
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm

It's pointless to try to tell Reala he's wrong, but you're right. This is getting off topic. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLuver256 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm

I personally prefer the Chao Garden because it feels more personal to me. In My Dream, the Nightopians are given names by the computer, while you can name your Chao anything you wish. Also, it's easier to change a Chao's appearance. Just bring it some animals to play with, or accessories for it to wear. The Chao also don't breed out of control like rabbits. Wink
PuppyLuver256
PuppyLuver256

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:24 am

I'd love to have a compromise between My Dream and the Chao Garden.
Something that gives you more control over their breeding and appearance, with seasonal and weather changes.

As much as I like Nightopians, Chao just have a more customizable shape. And since Chao were a direct evolution from the A-Life system in NiGHTS into Dreams (Nightopians and their breeding and moods and such), it still feels like a continuation to me, even though in the game, there is no connection between the two species.

Did that make any sense? I didn't finish my coffee yet...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I thought My Dream was more interesting, because you had to defend your Pians from 3rd-level maren, otherwise they would eat the Pians. Of course, this would be solved when there was a SuperPian.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down