The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game?

+10
dreamrevolution
TRS Reala
Sarist
TRS NiGHTS
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
Cornsilk
Matoal
Gerakabatta
NiGHTS and Sonic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game?

Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 73 ]
Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 82

Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game?

Post  Spynmaster Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

If only SEGA actually listen to their fanbase more, I could see those games happening, but alas, that's not the case, so all we can do is wait.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should SEGA make a new NiGHTS game?

Post  Tier Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:00 pm

But SUMO did listen to the fans. So there is always hope, if SEGA fails us we can look to their partners instead.
Always try to stay positive!
Tier
Tier

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Do You think that RPG based Games would work for the "NiGHTS into Dreams" Universe as Sega envisioned it?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Tier Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Now that's an interesting thought... I've played some of Silk's RPGs, like Lunar and Final Fantasy.
It wouldn't have quite the same feeling as the original game, but I think that a NiGHTS RPG might actually work!
Tier
Tier

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:50 am

For them to make a NiGHTS RPG, it would have to be pretty well thought-out. One of the most important parts to an RPG is story, and the gameplay helps players enjoy the ride. Now, I can see a NiGHTS RPG having a mini-game feel to it, with people making button-inputs a certain way to pull off a successful maneuver.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:44 am

Since the Wii-U gives downloadable content to there games. I was wondering, Would You like to see "NiGHTS into Dreams" work it's way into Smash Bros 4 as a form of Downloadable content?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2