The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner!

+12
renegadenightmaren
NiGHTS_Maniac329
Gerakabatta
TRS Puffy
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Cornsilk
WilfreOfDarkness
Matoal
TRS NiGHTS
TRS Reala
MagicPickleFairy
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner! Empty Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner!

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

The food of choice for some of the characters of The Reala Show come to Nightopians. For us Dreamers, we may not find it appetizing, but for Nightmaren, it's delicious!

I've made this forum to discus the Maren delicacy. What is your opinion on Nightopian eating? Do you know any good recipes? For anyone who had Pians, what do they taste like? Many possibilities to discuss.

Last edited by MagicPickleFairy on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reala has proven me wrong)
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner! Empty Re: Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner!

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Puff seems to like the Pian jerky... But seriously now, most of us?
Hm... Me, Jackle, Clawz, Puffy... versus NiGHTS, that Nightopian, and the two kids...
It seems we're tied.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner! Empty Re: Pian Pastries, it's what's for Dinner!

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Really? I thought that NiGHTS liked to eat Nightopians as much as you did, Reala. NiGHTS ate the roasted Nightopian in your first Thanksgiving Special. Even though it was Claris' pet Nightopian.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Actually, NiGHTS has wimped out ever since the events of the game. (S)he refuses to eat Nightopian because "It's so mean!" Ha!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Well, it is NiGHTS' choice to not eat Nightopians, kind of like how some of us Dreamers choose not to eat meat, or sometimes any animal product. I am impressed by people who choose not to eat meat, or Nightmaren who chooses not to eat Nightopians, but I have made the choice to eat meat. Probably if I were a Nightmaren, I would eat Nightopians.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Reala's not telling everything. For a Nightmaren, eating's something done for fun. We don't need it.
You humans need special components only found in certain foods to keep going, so it's fine if you choose to eat those foods. It's healthy for you as long as you don't overdose.
But since I don't need it, I choose to not take a life needlessly.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 am

So NiGHTS...If you do eat, do you eat veggies?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 am

Matoal, NiGHTS just wrote an entire explanation. Stop ignoring the previous post!
In case you were not educated, plants are alive. As are fungi and to my knowledge, everything else that you humans eat.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:43 am

He used that attitude I keep telling him not to use, but Ree's right...
I just told everyone that I don't need to eat, Matoal, so why are you trying to be mean?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am

Okay let me rephrase this...

If by some sort of weird fan-fic powers that you became human and had to eat would you be an omnivore? Herbivore? Vegan?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 am

Are you actually trying to pick on NiGHTS?
Normally I'm all for that, but you are completely ignoring the fact that this has been covered!
Fanfics are strongly disapproved of by me and NiGHTS, and for just this reason.

You've had your answer, now just accept it already!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 am

Well, I get the concept of not needing to eat, but eating for the point that food tastes good.

There is not much to eat in Nightopia, except for Nightopians. Well, probably some Kircle legs sound good, but that would be cannibalism. If it's amusing to eat Nightopians for most Nightmaren, then it's amusing. I may agree with NiGHTS that it's mean to eat Nightopians, but I also can't oppose to what is in the Nightmaren culture.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

Very good Pickle, you get a gold star.
Or you would if we gave those out...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilfreOfDarkness Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

mmm! the pian pastries were delicious! on halloween i plan to feed some to my freinds. they will never suspect.... mwuhahaha.....
WilfreOfDarkness
WilfreOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 am

wouldn't Reala get attacked by anyone from PETA for eating pians.
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

I don't think the PETA can reach Reala, and even if they could, at the risk of getting a tad off topic, does anyone actually take them seriously anymore?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

I never really took them seriously in the first place. They annoy the living heck out of me, especially when they send people to my campus.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 am

Let's not talk about them unless it's relevant to TRS in some way.
The only connection I see is that they are the only humans who can manage to make Jackle look normal.

And Gulpo is definitely not a "sea kitten" XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Maybe not, but Gulpo is still the best nightmaren of them all. Very Happy
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 am

You lie!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 am

I do not! The great Musashi_HUmar never lies!
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm sorry, but Reala's right about you lying, Musashi.
Clearly, I'm the best Nightmaren!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

NOW WHO'S LYING?!!! I'M THE BEST!!!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Puffy Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Nonsense! I am the voice of reason around here, so naturally I am the best!
TRS Puffy
TRS Puffy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Be silent, all of you! You ungrateful fools know that I, Reala, am the best Nightmaren!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next