Talk about a blast from the past...

Go down

Talk about a blast from the past...

Post  Jackal-lover68 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 am

I'll be honest, I fell out of the NiGHTS fandom a long, long time ago... many new interests have popped up over time, such as my love for D&D, improvements in writing and roleplay, love of haunted houses, etc. But in so many years, I forgot about my roots, where I had come from. I'm not really sure if anyone is still here, given the years gap, but I just recently thought of you guys again. I wonder if any of you still actually remember me, haha.

Guess this post was made out of nostalgia value, I loved the Reala show as a kid and wanted to join that community. In a way, it set me on where I am today. Even if none of you are still around... I want to say thanks, from the bottom of my heart. Love you guys, and in a way, I miss the good old days of Dreams for the Fandom.
Jackal-lover68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about a blast from the past...

Post  Jackal-lover68 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Y'know... I just thought of another thing. I went back to the old forums just a little bit ago, and I looked at all my old work @_@
Needless to say, while I'm not exactly impressed, it seemed so long ago. Maybe I'll provide a sample of what I'm currently working on at the old forum, food for thought.
Jackal-lover68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum