The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jackle SHow

+4
TRS Jackle
Spynmaster
dreamrevolution
TheJackleShow
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Jackle SHow - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jackle SHow

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Congratulations TJS. I Wish You Lots of Luck & Good Fortune on Your Future Endeavors. C: keep up the good work.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:45 am

This is your topic, TJS. I'll step in to prevent spammers or rude behavior but otherwise you are in charge here.
You can ask me to merge posts if you want it kept tidy.

I hope that your show is still going!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackleShow Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:31 am

Cornsilk wrote:This is your topic, TJS.  I'll step in to prevent spammers or rude behavior but otherwise you are in charge here.  
You can ask me to merge posts if you want it kept tidy.

I hope that your show is still going!

Hey there! The Jackle Show is indeed still going, just haven't had the time (New job heck yes!) or inspiration to record anything recently (also a while back my voice was jacked up for a little bit so there was no way I was going to try doing Jackle's voice then hahaha). We'll be back eventually, promise! Just gotta pull my life together and come up with some nonsense Wink
TheJackleShow
TheJackleShow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackleShow Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:31 pm

So with TRS coming back soon (which I am excited for but also hope doesn't push Cornsilk too hard) thought I'd ask the.... 5 people who like my TJS spin off.

The TJS Blog is still under construction, so who knows when that'll be a thing, but this is for the show itself. TRS is doing a poll, but I'm cool with a vague answer:

Is there anything you've wanted to happen on the show (besides shipping) that you'd like to see happen? This could be anything from seeing more of the Sonic characters to having an episode of just Nightmaren antics.

let me know and I'll see what I can do! I've been really starved of ideas lately and could use some suggestions
TheJackleShow
TheJackleShow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3