The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+8
Tier
TRS Puffy
TRS NiGHTS
Spynmaster
midone
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
TRS Reala
12 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 am

I guess you forgot all of those nasty hate notes and verbal attacks that Silk used to get on youtube, NiGHTS.
To the viewers, she can die an agonizing death for all they care, as long as new videos come out...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Be nice, Reala...

Silk is improving! She just needs a lot of rest. Her throat is very sore, as are her chest muscles, from all of the coughing.
Everyone think positive thoughts!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 pm

~_~# I'm going to ignore the hint of being put in the same category with haters and spammers for the sake of supporting SiLK, Reala. Though I want to point out that I was offering SiLK home remedies so that she would have more options to reduce her suffering. I don't like seeing my friends suffer, you see.

As for you, NiGHTS, of course I care about SiLK's health more than the video, and if she has to give it up just to feel better, than so be it.

Am I clear, nightmaren? e_e
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Crystal, Spyn.
Silk will be glad to hear it, thanks!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm

To the viewers, she can die an agonizing death for all they care, as long as new videos come out...
Reala! That hurt my feelings. For Shame, Reala. i am very upset with you. Thanks for breaking my heart.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:23 am

I'm Glad that Silk doesn't Have tonsillitis. I would be devastated if I had anything from My body removed or operated on.

Take plenty of stuff that Has eucalyptus in it, Silk. I've had meds & cures like that for My respiratory & Throat in the past. Clears the chest right up. I know they taste Bad but trust Me, it's worth it.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 am

Yeah, because I personally singled you out, Midone... quit taking offense at everything.  It's not always about you.  Even if you aren't being very helpful...

Actually DR, most cases of tonsillitis are treated with antibiotics now.  Your tonsils are an important part of your immune system, and it is healthier to leave them intact.  
If you've paid attention, you already know that Silk has been big on eucalyptus oil lately.  Eucalyptus and peppermint, and also lavender.  
She insists that the first two open up airways, and the latter is calming.  NiGHTS seems confident that she knows her herbs fairly well... probably because her adopted grandfather was an MD... That or she's just a witch...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 am

Keep it positive, please! Negativity only hurts everyone involved...
I added something to my journal that I want everyone to try.

Ree's right, DR... these days, doctors are more enlightened and prefer not to remove infected tonsils unless they absolutely have to.
In adults like Silk, the choice is left up to them.
Removal was never an option, since tonsils will eventually heal and resume their normal duties of testing each new molecule that enters through the nose or mouth.

They're fascinating little glands, actually! They only become painful and off colored when they are overwhelmed by the number or strength of the virus or bacteria coming into the body.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Well, if that's not an alarm for your body, nothing is!

I would keep my tonsils and figure out how to eliminate the ailment without removing them.

I think I have an book on herbs somewhere...
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Puffy Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Silk has several books on herbs and their uses.  She prefers to use natural remedies and save the unnatural medicines as a last resort...
TRS Puffy
TRS Puffy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 pm

We've been scheduling a lot of posts for the blog, just in case power goes out. The east coast is being hit by another blizzard, after all!

But there's a problem - we're running out of notes to answer!
Please be sure to post in the 'Tips and Advice' and 'Write to Reala' sections, or go straight to the blog and ask us something there!
Otherwise we may soon have nothing to update with...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

And Old Man Winter continues to breathe down our necks with the fierceness. I guess he wants to make up for Summer hogging the action all season...

Wow, you're actually running out of things to post? Guess I'll have to get to work on posting questions.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 am

I know! It's weird, right?
You see when there may be a power outage, we like to upload lots of blog updates so that it continues even when we can't get online.

But we've exhausted the forum questions, except for one or two that are date specific and so wouldn't make sense anymore...

We still have some on the blog, but they won't last long.
Everyone, please write in! Don't make Spyn do all the work!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 am

So... everyone's being a bunch of lazy useless humans and leaving the work of sending in new questions to Spyn? That just figures!

You know, Member of the Month is decided by how you behave all month long. It's not that hard to think of something that you want to ask!

And if you write directly to the blog, you can ask any cast member, not only me or NiGHTS!

So quit being useless and show me that you can contribute for once!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:21 am

Hush, Reala.

Wow, it's quiet! That's what I get for being in bed with a chest and tonsil infection, I guess...

My voice is pretty much back to normal now, though I'm still trying not to strain it. It still goes out if I talk for too long or try to sing. The not being able to sing is what's really bumming me out. I love to sing!

But I feel back to normal aside from a little residual cough every now and then. So it should be business as usual from now on.

So, preparations are beginning for St Patrick's Day. Any ideas for what that video should be about?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:04 am

I'd like to see the Marens Make St. Patty's Day Themed cakes. I've always liked it when the Marens displayed there prowess in the kitchen.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 am

What prowess in the kitchen, DR? I do all the work. XD
NiGHTS only baked once, and is not permitted to do that again... chunky butter frosting is not nice!

I could make a St Patrick's Day cake though. I haven't made a potato cake for a few years... it's a lot of work though, so maybe just a green cake
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am

Maybe have NiGHTS go on a Shamrock scavenger hunt. Wait.....should I save the scavenger hunt for Easter?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:14 am

Spyn! Where in Wizeman's name have you been?!
Voids! Do you have any idea of how concerned NiGHTS and Silk have been? Do you know how irritating it is to be around them when they are fretting like that?!

I expect more activity from you...

And yes, scavenger hunts are more of an Easter thing. you could send the fool off hunting for gold, though.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 am

Reala, do know that he is an adult. he does have things to do. when i'm 15, i'll be even less active, so i can choose a college. by the time i have kids, i may not return here.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 am

When our most active member goes missing, it is only logical that it will raise concerns, Midone... and as you are not Spyn and nobody addressed you, it would have been best for you to let Spyn speak for himself!

But knowing that you feel that way, I won't bother wondering if you're alright or not when you go inactive again.
You clearly have no sense of community...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 am

Relax Reala, Midone's only trying to be helpful!  Don't get mad at him just because she misunderstood your sentiment.  

Midone, age is irrelevant and we never consider it when dealing with our friends.  Please don't judge others based on how old they are, it's not very nice.  We're all equals here.
What you missed was that Reala was as worried as Silk and I, about Spyn not being online for a few days.  He's our friend, so of course we were concerned when we didn't see him and had no note to explain his absence.  

We worry about everyone here when they vanish with no explanation, because as Reala said, we are a community.  
You're all very important to us on this forum, and I hope that you know that...

And Spyn, I'm glad to see you back!  As you can tell by the force of Reala's post, we missed you!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 am

The St Patrick's Day poll is active. Go to the polling section and cast your vote for this year's Not So Special!

I'm hoping that the vote goes for one of the storytelling options... there are some fascinating Irish myths and legends!

And when it says faeries... not all of them are what you're thinking. Some faeries make Reala look like a teddybear...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Relax Reala, Midone's only trying to be helpful!  Don't get mad at her just because she misunderstood your sentiment.
Uhhhhm. I am a boy. not a girl.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Sorry Midone, I fixed NiGHTS' post.  
Since the Nightmaren have no gender, they're not the best at keeping tabs.  

In the future though, please don't post only to correct someone.
Especially when that someone was defending you.  
Try to follow up with something that contributes to the discussion.  

And the first vote has been cast in the poll!  I haven't voted yet because I'd enjoy a lot of the options there.  
Don't forget to go to the polling section and vote for the St Patrick's Day Not So Special!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next