The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Dreams

2 posters

Go down

Dream Dreams  Empty Dream Dreams

Post  Green Nights Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Has anyone here actually had a dream about NiGHTS or NiGHTS related characters?  I would love to know your stories.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I corrected your spelling and removed unnecessary emotes.)
Green Nights
Green Nights

Back to top Go down

Dream Dreams  Empty Re: Dream Dreams

Post  Cornsilk Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:52 pm

I think that a lot of us have. I was fortunate enough to be helped by NiGHTS when one of my dreams started turning into a nightmare.
NiGHTS came flying out of an elevator and it was so random and unexpected, that I instantly realized that i was dreaming and took control.
It's never happened again, but I'm very grateful to NiGHTS. Smile

I've seen the other Nightmaren and even the kids a couple of times, but that first dream was the best by far.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Dream Dreams  Empty Re Dream Dreams

Post  Green Nights Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:55 am

I was actually supposed to post my story along with this thread but I forgot.
Anyway, this happened about three weeks ago. I had a dream where I was in what seemed like a rural area and there were some Mayan or Aztec ruins  around, but I couldn't entirely figure out which they were.
So I was playing there for some reason with one of my friends for a while, and he told me the girl I liked was coming here soon. So I started looking around for her, but I didn't find her so I decided to go back to the spot where my friend was, but he wasn't there anymore. He wasn't anywhere in sight, so I stopped looking for him.

A short while after that, I saw NiGHTS flying towards me, and when (s)he finally got close enough, (s)he started to giggle but (s)he smiled at me and I felt confused.  
Shortly after NiGHTS' arrival, I saw the girl I liked appear almost out of  nowhere.  She didn't see me yet but she  was getting close.
NiGHTS didn't talk at all in my dream and for some reason (s)he decided to push me really hard while I wasn't looking. I was losing my balance and I ended up tripping right in front of the girl.
She asked if I was okay, then we had a brief conversation which was followed by my final glance at NiGHTS before the dream ended.

About 2 weeks later, I found out the same girl I liked is moving to another state Neutral

Last edited by TRS Reala on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wow, and already you're breaking rules! Do Not Double Post! Proof Read before you publish your posts! Type peoples' names correctly and do not force your preferences onto others! We're androgynous, so use (s)he instead of he or she!)
Green Nights
Green Nights

Back to top Go down

Dream Dreams  Empty Re: Dream Dreams

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down