The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wierd things under the influence of music

5 posters

Go down

Wierd things under the influence of music Empty Wierd things under the influence of music

Post  MidnightDragoon Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Okay, I know music can affect us in rather odd and spectacular ways. A few weeks earlier, I thought about this and was going to add the topic on here, but my computer broke down at the wrong time.
Anywho, I was wondering how music can affect people, whether it be a random thought that appears the moment a song plays or a complete change in mood or personality when certain songs play. Does anyone else have any stories about how music affects them? Has anything interesting, odd, amusing, or even funny happen to you when you listen to certain music? Well, you could share them here. Smile
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Wierd things under the influence of music Empty Re: Wierd things under the influence of music

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Well.... When I Listen to Music, I let My Imagination run Wild. I feel like I have a Movie Playing in my head. It Really Helps with My Drawing.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Wierd things under the influence of music Empty Re: Wierd things under the influence of music

Post  Cornsilk Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I listen to music whenever I'm being creative. Whether it's writing stories, sewing, drawing, or just typing at work.
Different music types help get me through different tasks.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 am

I can agree to that Silk. When I'm writing my fanfiction I listen to music to help work on it.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I don't really know why, but whenever I listen to most of the songs in Dr. Cunningham's level in Trauma Team, I keep feeling way more laid-back and calm than I usually do, as if I didn't have a care in the world. It's a little creepy, but, at the same time, I wonder if that's also how he feels amid the stress of his work....
Speaking of Atlus' Trauma series, I swear a few of the songs from New Blood were used on the Weather Channel, or, at least they sound like they did.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Recently listened to some music from Whose Line? No matter how many times I Listen it never gets old. I always can picture new funny stuff & Jokes to add to My Drawing to give the Characters in them More Personality. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 pm

I listen to music almost ALL the time, so just about everything I do is done under the influence of music. Lots of my school papers are definitely done that way... lol
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down