The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS' Journal

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NiGHTS' Journal - Page 5 Empty Re: NiGHTS' Journal

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

I won't lie, I'm kind of miffed at Reala right now.
I'm going to take a night to calm down and think back to what happened. I'll see what I can remember or at least piece together.

There's only one thing that can effectively hold me, but it doesn't exist in this world. But how could I have ended up there?
I don't want to throw anyone off course with my puzzling, so I'll wait until I have a firm theory before I say more...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I spoke to Silk's nieces today. We discussed where to look next, so we'll see if anyone agrees when this video goes up...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

The video is up! Silk's nieces were great in this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7LEwaAaO3k&feature=youtu.be
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 am

Hey everyone, it's Easter! It's a day for bunnies, and watching flowers sprout, and thanking the goddess for the world's rebirth!

Well, if you follow the original holiday anyway. But the modern day kept most of that and just exchanged the goddess. I don't know why her patron beast got to stay... because rabbits are cute, I guess! Or was he a hare?

Well in any case, Happy Easter! Silk's upstairs now, making her yearly egg cake!
Here's the egg she's chosen for this year's theme: Billy Hatcher's Giant Egg!
That's a link...

Today is also Silk's stepdad's birthday, so it's a busy day! I guess we'll have to stick some candles in the egg cake...?

And tomorrow is... uh oh... tomorrow's Reala Day. I'll end up looking like Reala and probably getting blamed for the bad things (s)he's done...
I think I'll take tomorrow off, guys... if you see Reala tomorrow, look at the startrail color. if it's blue, that's me...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 am

Wow... I just... wow!
I don't know what to think, someone thinks it's a bad thing that I visit dreams? That has never, ever been implied before! I mean, flying through dreams is what the game's all about...

Does anyone else feel that way? I always thought that I was making people happy....
I'm trespassing? It's a bad thing? I'd feel so horrible if that was true... I...don't think I could... not if it's not making them happy...

I...need a night to think... [

goodnight, everyone.

Edit:
Nevermind! NiGHTS Sweatdrop
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 am

Hey guys, don't stop checking in!
It's too quiet here, and I miss all of you...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:32 am

It's still too quiet!

But Reala made a new section called Creepy PianPastry. As long as it's only creepy, i guess I'm okay with that.
It's under the FanArt section, but here's a link: https://therealashow.forumakers.com/f15-creepy-pianpastry

By the way, we only have one TRS fanfic so there's no fanfic section yet. But if anyone writes a few more we'll finally have an excuse to make one!
We love seeing stories and art about us, as long as you use us and not our JoD counterparts.

Please give it some thought and see what you can write for us!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 am

Wow guys, i have to say that I am very disappointed!

I won't name names, but Reala just asked everyone to work on the Creepy PianPastry project and one member posted there, just to say that they don't like it.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to type a negative post like that unless you're trying to hurt someone's feelings.
How would you feel if I said that I don't like the project that you're putting your effort into? You'd feel bad, right?

And for that same reason, it is not okay for any of you to be negative about our projects.

Besides, this is not a Creepy Pasta, it's a Creepy PianPastry!
Give it a chance and I promise you'll like the results!
And if not, please don't post to complain about it... if you can't be nice, don't post at all!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:50 pm

It's so rainy today, it's kind of nice. It's darker but the sun's still shining through...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 am

I'm feeling kind of sad now, maybe my Tips and Advice section was a bad idea? Nobody seems to want to ask me for any advice...

and Ree's going to get upset and rightfully so, if people keep asking me questions. Reala has the Write To section, and my section is only for Tips and Advice!
it's written in the title and the description and everything...

I'm really very good at helping people handle whatever issues are bothering them... I do it all the time in everyones' dreams...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 am

Oh joy!! Pickle's back, everyone!
There is nothing better than when friends return! So everyone give MagicPickleFairy a big Welcome Back!!

Now that we have another ally rejoining us, I just know that we'll find B much faster!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Oh come on!!
Can we do anything for the show that doesn't result in a bunch of negativity and attacks?!!

If you don't like the blog just don't go. It's as simple as that!

Silk's upset now and i won't have that! Now if anyone wants to continue to pick fights and whine about our new blog, I'm going to issue a temporary ban until they calm down!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am

I hope that people read our journals, because if not they are missing out big time!
As Silk said in her journal, we TRS castmembers are giving out signed art to whoever sends us a private note!
I've already had one, but I'm hoping to see more!

It is highly unlikely that we will ever make this offer again, so if you don't get your personalized, signed art now you've missed your only chance!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:06 am

Ding Ding Ding! Time's up!

If you have not yet asked a castmember for an autographed picture, I'm sorry but you've missed your chance.
It pays to pay attention to the forum, so please remember that!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 pm

What a beautiful night! It's not very safe for you humans of course, with the snow and ice... but there's a stillness to the air that's very nice to fly through.
I wouldn't want every night to be this quiet, but it's very enjoyable.

I tried to make a snowball, but it's too powdery. Maybe tomorrow...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 am

Some people here are still being unnecessarily offended by Reala's character.  
Ree can't help how (s)he is, but there is a very easy way to defuse his attitude!

Try this:

NiGHTS' Journal - Page 5 1014071_10151923480672499_357119027_n

Trust me on this - try it and I will bet you my chest gem that Ree will be properly mollified!  Plus, it's funny...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 am

It's too quiet! Only DR has been here within the past 24 hours, and she hasn't posted.
Where is everyone? I hope that they're all okay....

oh... now I'm worried! You are all okay, aren't you?!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Silk's funny sometimes, she filmed herself singing the themesong to 20 Galaxies because she thought that she was alone! Heehee!

Wanna see?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfzZGPBzMuI

Also, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 am

Huh, it's still too quiet!
What do we have to do to encourage everyone here to post in all of the topics, not only Talk to the Cast?

We'll make more videos if all of you make an effort to be active all over the forum and on the blog, okay?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:33 pm

New font color is easier to read! So it's been a while. The humans' waking world is still going through a lot and I've had my work cut out for me, helping my friends through all of the resulting nightmares! Silk taught her nephews how to make dreamcatchers, so that helps. It's really easy by the way, and contrary to what Reala would have you believe, it will not trap Nightmaren in it! Honestly, that's not how they work.
Anyway, I thought that with all that's been going on pretty much all year, anyone who still checks in here might like to see some activity. I still care about you all! Some of you know that from your encounters with me in your dreams, but you might not be sure what's real. Yes, that dream with the blue balloon that popped and made rainbow confetti come out. That dream, person who knows who you are? I was there, it was me who did the thing, you're welcome.
Stay strong and believe in your dreams, everyone! We'll all get through this! I mean, i hope. This fall's going to be really rough...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

kaneooyakky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5