"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  MidnightDragoon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorry about that, guys. I thought I saw something being off in Jackle's and Puffy's last posts. My mind was failing me during that time, so please disregard my previous post.

After seeing the newer part, with the way that the camera's batteries died (despite being new), I think that this "she" might be a spirit or a ghost of some sort. I also think that those feet do belong to SiLK.

As far as other theories go, unfortunately, I have none at this point..
MidnightDragoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 am

As far as the "Feet" in the last video is concerned. It's a shame that We never saw Silk walk around barefoot in her house or in the summer during previous Reala Shows. I Mean for all we Know that could have been the "She" that Jackle was talking about. Question
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Whoa there, sharing private notes is definitely not cool!
Remember what we already discussed? Being new does not make someone suspicious. If you've been paying attention, Shany actually posted in the video comments, saying that she was coming to the forum to help. She's also posted on several videos in the past, so she's hardly new to the series.

The rules are very clear about respecting other members, and calling another member "creepy" is highly disrespectful. And even worse was that comment about being sick. That sort of behavior is in fact, trolling. Posting mean spirited comments and targeting an innocent, just for the shock value.

Since Silk is very likely going to return shortly, let's work on behaving a little better, shall we?
It would be a shame to see you getting yourself in trouble again for that sort of bad behavior. From what I have read in the rules and seen enforced, you could very well have earned another strike.

Edit: And there it is. Claris edited the last video in response to that terrible post.
Was it really only two strikes? I thought that Reala had given two already, but maybe I'm misremembering...

To bring this back on topic though, I certainly hope that Claris updates the video log soon. That was Silk in the loft, I'm sure of it. Silk is the only castmember who could match what we saw.
And thank goodness. Once Claris confronts Silk and she comes back to the forum, we should have a drastic improvement in general attitude.
And as we've all learned, a better attitude means that the avatars will get better too.
It goes without saying that once the avatars are back to normal, their owners should be as well.
Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Yikes, what has been going on here?
I'm sorry, "Reala's Biggest Fan" (Really? Then why don't you respect Reala?), but how could you possibly think that it's okay to not only accuse another member with no evidence, but to publicly display a note that she sent privately, and to speak in such a nasty way about her? Your terrible eyesore of a post has been removed!

Your nasty attitude wouldn't be okay even if the other person had treated you badly, and Shany hasn't done a thing! All that she did was send a friendly note to try to befriend you. You were way out of line.

In fact, far from it. Despite some grammar problems, Shany has long been a supporter of the show. You had no right to mistreat her.

I see that this was strike three, so unfortunately you are being banned now.
We are very firmly against the mistreatment of our members and the breaking of our forum rules.
Since you have made no effort to follow the rules and are unable to respect your fellow members and the cast, there is nothing to discuss.

I'm sorry that you chose to misbehave so badly, knowing our rules. Goodbye.
Cornsilk
Admin

View user profile http://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:01 pm

SILK! Very Happy You're Back. What happened to You? & was what you were doing while You were gone From Here met with any form of success? Smile
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Whoa DR, slow down! XD
You'll see it all in the latest video.
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Perhaps it was NiGHTS who knocked on the door?
Musashi_HUmar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't think it was, Musashi. That wasn't the door being knocked on, it was up in the rafters... Ooooeeeeeooooooo XD
Would be cool if it was a ghost, wouldn't it?
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Maybe it was, Silk. Smile I Know that Reala & the Nightmarens disaproved My thoughts about it earlier in this threads timeline. But I'm still Convinced it was.
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

XD
Well yes, but you have to understand where they're coming from, DR. As Nightmaren, their main purpose is to torment and scare humans, so ghosts or anything else we find scary, probably seems like competition to them.

I happen to love ghost hunting and ghost stories, so I'd be perfectly happy if it's a ghost.
As I've said in the past, my property is in a historic area. So it's completely possible if you believe in ghosts. Smile

So, nobody has any new ideas about what we should do next?
I can't make the new video until you guys make some suggestions!

Last edited by Cornsilk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : that was a stupid typo. I'm embarrassed... :\)
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm

well.... I suppose we could look around the Rest of Your Property, Silk. to see if We could come up with something.

I have a thought but I feel I need the conformation on how the rest of the property looks what could be hidden among these areas before I go posting My assumption.

dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Just watch the older episodes, DR. Most of the property is shown through the series.
What's your thought?
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:50 am

This ghost thing can be easily resolved. Silk, you own an EMF detector, don't you?
I suggest that you take it through the loft. If there is a spirit, it should light up the device.

I really don't think that we'll find any other castmembers in the loft, though. Silk would have seen them.
Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Come on guys, only one person has suggested anything! I was hoping to be able to do a Halloween special this year, and I can't unless you all help me find the cast!

Good point, Eclipse. I do have an EMF detector.
Maybe I'll run up to the loft and do that while I'm waiting for everyone else to come online.
I have to say, I'm disappointed that we only have two or three people helping here...
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Well, Silk. My Thought was that all of these strange things that has been going on, seems to Have Your Loft as it's Focus Point. But Without seeing if the rest of the property is still normal, It's only a thought.
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 am

Hey Silk glad to see you back ^^
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 am

dreamrevolution wrote:Well, Silk. My Thought was that all of these strange things that has been going on, seems to Have Your Loft as it's Focus Point. But Without seeing if the rest of the property is still normal, It's only a thought.

We've only looked in the loft so far, so I can't see what you mean about it being a focal point. The only odd thing that happened there was the strange knock I heard.
Unless you caught some other evidence that you haven't shared yet?

But if you're trying to suggest that we look elsewhere on the property, that's fine. Just tell us where you think we should look next.

And thanks, TTS! Smile
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I think that we should look into Your Chicken coops & places Where Your Cats & Dogs live or Hang out when they are not with You, next.
Since the Nightmarens have a history with Your Pets & I have Heard that Animals are More perceptive to Ghosts than humans, Maybe They could lead us to something or know something that we don't. Smile
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 pm

I've never heard of chickens being perceptive to ghosts, DR. Dogs and cats have been known to, though.
Trinka's always in my room though (as most of us know, she's very old and in bad health) so unfortunately that leaves only the cats.

Ever tried to track a cat across 11 acres? I'm not sure that I can do more than look in the laundry room, where their bed and cat ledge are.
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Well, alot of stories about the supernatural as well as UFO's sightings always seem to happen on farmlands. Livestalks do dissapear or get riled up when these things happen.

So You shouldn't underestimate Your Chickens, Silk. You should check the coop, out. & Who knows maybe NiGHTS or Reala would be in there? They do have a history with your Chickens. Maybe they may know something.
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 am

That's a little unfair, DR.
I am very into ghosts and the paranormal, you think that I don't know that animals are sensitive?
When I say that the chickens haven't behaved oddly, it's because I would definitely have heard them if they'd made a fuss during the night, or anything like that.

Besides, I go into the coops every morning and evening so it's hardly a mysterious area.
You're forgetting that I have a life beyond the show. Obviously I'll be in areas like my bedroom and my coops, even if you don't see it on the show.

I don't think that we'll find any missing cast members hanging out on the property.
Since they were very clearly taken, I think that we should be looking for whoever "She" is, not NiGHTS, Reala, Clawz, Jackle, or anyone else.
When we find the culprit, we'll be much closer to finding the cast.

I'll look in the coops since it's the only suggestion anyone's offered, but I don't think I'll see anything with the camera that I haven't seen when I was in there last.
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

Silk does make a good point, but there is no evidence of who "She" is, after all...
The only clue is that Jackle mentioned that "she" is pretty... though as a Nightmaren, Jackle's concept of what is pretty may not be the same as a human's.

I know that you are often in the coops, Silk. But you're forgetting that hole in the ceiling, as seen in one of the early interactive videos. Unless the coop ceiling is now repaired, that could very well hide someone small without being visible to you when you're in the coop.

Of course, that's assuming that the one hiding is small enough to fit in a tiny hole, and light enough not to weaken the ceiling further... since Silk hasn't mentioned the coop ceiling collapsing, it's a safe bet that there are no weighted stowaways hiding in there...

Hm, I believe I've talked myself out of my first suggestion now.
But as Silk pointed out, the cast vanished abruptly and not by choice, so looking in the places where they've gone in the past makes no sense.
How about looking in the places where they would not want to be?
Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Do You think We should leave the Property if nothing can be found of the Marens or "She"? If Anything "She" could be someone from the outside.
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Nobody on the farm has any motive, so it's a good bet that "She" is from elsewhere. But there isn't much for miles, so after looking on the farm, the next place would probably be the farm park.
The Sourland mountains are very old and some parts are very remote.
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Which of these two locations are the Closest, Silk?
I believe you should start with the closest place first then if it turns out to be a dud them move on to the next location.
dreamrevolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top