The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge the Cast!

+28
reala's biggest fan
DetectiveDreamMagician
Stardust
RealaTime
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
kaneooyakky
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
NiGHTS_Maniac329
MagicPickleFairy
Dreamer09
TRS Puffy
Jackal-lover68
NiGHTS and Sonic
dreamrevolution
Sarist
LUCiD
Shadina
NEMi-212
chaos pikachu
TRS NiGHTS
TRS Jackle
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
Cornsilk
32 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Challenge the Cast! - Page 10 Empty Re: Challenge the Cast!

Post  NiGHTS_Maniac329 Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

It wasn't bad, Reala. It was cute. X3 Those two are lucky to have eachother.

Last edited by NiGHTS_Maniac329 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiGHTS_Maniac329
NiGHTS_Maniac329

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

sorry reala i meant to put "claris and elliot TRYING to take over the reala show by trying to subdue reala and changing it to the dreamers show or claris and elliot show" i already predict the ending but still would be a funny episode i am sure
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

What I would like for a challenge is to see NiGHTS and Reala Behave like each other, for one whole day.
(.I.E. NiGHTS Behaves like Reala & Reala Behaves like NiGHTS)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

NiGHTS tried to act like me in the last Reala Day special... and I'm sure we've mocked each other at other times during the year.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:27 pm

True. But never one full day in your own bodies.

Usually it's only in Reala Day Specials (Where you switch bodies for a day.) or a brief moment in a regular episode.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

I challenge both Reala and Jackle to have a staring contest with one another. Very Happy
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

I would pose this challenge, can Reala get through a batch of e-mails without insulting the writer or getting mad. That means even looking over their spelling mistakes and other grammer short comings.lol
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

No Rugal, because the Write to Reala segments are canceled and have been for some time. Unless Silk still has some leftovers she hasn't shown me...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I would like to Challenge Clawz into not editing a TRS episode for one day & let the Maren of His/Her Choice do the editing in His/Her Place.

I would like Clawz to have His/Her very own episode.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Gee DR, isn't that the opposite of a challenge if you're asking Clawz to take a night off?

Though I do agree, it would be fun to have Clawz star in an episode. Clawz and Puffy are the only two who haven't been featured in a video.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

......I think the Maren Who will take Clawz' place as Editor for this Challenge Has Just "Vollunteered" His/Herself for the job...... Wink

Smile Just Kidding, NiGHTS. Very Happy I'm not gonna pull a Spike Jones' "You always Hurt the One You Love" on You. You Know How much I Love Your Beautiful Smile. I love you Smile I love you

I considered this a Challenge for Clawz Because S/He is allways doing the editing in post even when S/He is on camera. I want to see What would Happen when S/He is not at His/Her Post & Someone else took over. I want to Know How long it would take Clawz to not Be compelled to following Reala's &/Or Silk Orders to be Editor. (I don't know Who gave Clawz His/Her job on the Reala Show? All I do Know that after Wizeman, Clawz will obey Reala's orders or be asigned Tasks given to Him/Her. I mean Reala's "Level one" Rank compared to Clawz' "Level Two" Dose mean something, Right?)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

You're being creepy again, DR...

Clawz will definitely go for this, the hairball's starved for attention. But come on, you want to know who's behind Clawz coming to the show? Why don't you ask then? Go to the Talk to the Cast thread and ask us...

And the word is "does." "Dose" is a serving of medicine.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Reala and NiGHTs, have you ever tried to challenge one another in a flight contest? Such as who could go faster, do the most links and paraloops, or who could get a better time? You could have SiLK be your referee or Jackle.lol
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 pm

They have, but never on camera. That would be kind of hard to film since their poor camera woman can't fly... (not while awake anyway) XD
I've always assumed that NiGHTS has more speed, but Reala has more stamina. So the winner would depend on how far they were flying.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Cornsilk wrote:They have, but never on camera. That would be kind of hard to film since their poor camera woman can't fly... (not while awake anyway) XD
I've always assumed that NiGHTS has more speed, but Reala has more stamina. So the winner would depend on how far they were flying.

Heh I don't assume they'd be willing to just play Nights Into Dreams then show off that footage. Then again I don't expect them to know how to play a game console unless I'm mistaken SiLK.XD
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 pm

You're getting off topic, Rugal... but we can so play videogames! Come on, you should know that. I play Silk's games all the time!
Come on silly, we have our own videogame and you don't even think we know how to play it?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:You're getting off topic, Rugal... but we can so play videogames! Come on, you should know that. I play Silk's games all the time!
Come on silly, we have our own videogame and you don't even think we know how to play it?
It's actually not off topic NiGHTs, as I said the challenge I pose to you and Reala would be who could get a faster time in the first two levels of Nights into Dreams (I merely had to make sure that you two know how to play video games). Now then is this a feasible challenge for the TRS to do?
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 pm

To be fair Rugal, that was your amended challenge. You originally asked them to race for real. Smile
Though with my Saturn not hooked up due to lack of space, I'm afraid that racing in-game isn't possible, even if we could somehow persuade Reala to play against NiGHTS.

It would be easier to ask them to race around the property, with me just doing my best to film them as they pass.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Cornsilk wrote:To be fair Rugal, that was your amended challenge. You originally asked them to race for real. Smile
Though with my Saturn not hooked up due to lack of space, I'm afraid that racing in-game isn't possible, even if we could somehow persuade Reala to play against NiGHTS.

It would be easier to ask them to race around the property, with me just doing my best to film them as they pass.

If that can work with you SiLK, I will amend my challenge again to what you have suggested. I wouldn't suppose you have a stopwatch to use aswell to clock their times? Smile
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

That is revoking your amendment, Rugal. Which was never necessary in the first place...

Doesn't everyone have a stopwatch? For screaming out loud, Silk got one from a cereal box once!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

THAT'S A PEDO... PEDOSOMETHING! PEDOPHILE!!!!!! I THINK? AH WHATEVER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTUPID REALA EVEN I KNOW THAT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Jackle, it is my turn to have the computer, you stay off!
And it's pedometer, you moron. That other word is unfit for a forum where children and child minded people converge... It means it counts footsteps.

Really? That's what that was? I'm certain that it is also a stopwatch, though. Yes, definitely a stopwatch.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 am

TRS Reala wrote:Jackle, it is my turn to have the computer, you stay off!
And it's pedometer, you moron. That other word is unfit for a forum where children and child minded people converge... It means it counts footsteps.

Really? That's what that was? I'm certain that it is also a stopwatch, though. Yes, definitely a stopwatch.
Yeah it's a stopwatch Reala, I even have a stopwatch application on my cellphone.lol

Looks like there's enough motivation for this challenge to commence. I look forward to the times clocked for Reala and NiGHTS.

Oh yeah Jackle, thanks for that very informative...insight on a pedometer.
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 am

That's our Jackle...

Reala, you're thinking of that Snap Crackle Pop pedometer I got out of a box of Frosted Flakes that one time.
Yes I'm pretty sure it does have a stopwatch function, but it's such a bad design that I could never really figure it out.
You push one button for about five different reasons, what sense does that make?

But we can always cheap out and just slap one on the screen, just like in the game. That's what my good buddy Roger is for! Right, Rugal?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Cornsilk wrote:That's our Jackle...

Reala, you're thinking of that Snap Crackle Pop pedometer I got out of a box of Frosted Flakes that one time.
Yes I'm pretty sure it does have a stopwatch function, but it's such a bad design that I could never really figure it out.
You push one button for about five different reasons, what sense does that make?

But we can always cheap out and just slap one on the screen, just like in the game. That's what my good buddy Roger is for! Right, Rugal?
Yeah that works to SiLK.lol So I take it then this will be the next challenge.Smile
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next